Saturday, December 27, 2008

revive this blog?

Well, its nearly the end of 2008 and I think this is the only post I've made this year but a lot has happened. I spent 3 months in Haimen, Jiangsu Province, teaching English and getting the program up and running for CCEA Canada-China Education Association. You can see more about that here. I then came back to Canada, spent a good part of the summer camping in Alberta and B.C. and returned to China for 2 weeks in late August and early September to see the startup of the school year with the next group of 4 teachers. I am going back over in February 2009 with 6 more teachers and will be opening another school in Nantong. With luck, we will be able to open a third school soon in Hunan province as well.

1 comment:

learningenglishway said...

your blog needs more developing.